Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in Cali

Christmas with my (Alison) family in Lake Tahoe! Aaaahhh what could be better. Here are a few pics from our trip.

Beautiful Lake Tahoe


Paul and I in Sand Harbor


Mom and Dad treated the "kids" to a day of snowboarding at Heavenly....thanks Mom and Dad it was a BLAST!!!


I know we look scary...but we were sooo cold.


Dad making breakfast for everyone. He makes the BEST breakfast!

Checker's Tournament....

Relaxing after a long day of snowboarding

Mom taking Dad for all he's worth in Monopoly

Stephanie and Trevor Visquer - our dear friends.

Stopping at The Bridgetender for lunch on our way home. (Tahoe City)

Bowling Tournament - wow they look fierce.

She is so cute...

Me and Mom

Nathan and Dad - I told Nathan to wipe the smile off his face....he was WAY to happy.

Me and Steph - Love this girl!!

On our last night Nathan treated us to dinner at Fat's Asia Bistro....our fav!!!


We had a fabulous time seeing my family and close friends. We feel blessed and very full. We pray each one of you had as rich a Holiday season as we did.
Happy New Year and many blessings to you in 2009!!!

2 comments:

Reed and Kelli said...

Wow.....these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy that you were able to play in the snow..on the mountain....snowboarding!!! Yippee!!

Looking forward to connecting with you more this nEw Year! Love you girl.....xoxo

Stephanie and Trevor said...

I had so much fun when you were out here These pictures make me so sad :( I miss you lots and lots!!! Your blog is amazing I love it : ) Cant wait to see you in Nashville YAHOO