Saturday, October 11, 2008

Congratulations Renee and Matt!!

Today Paul and I headed to Soddy-Daisy Tennessee for his cousin, Matt's wedding. Yes, that's right Soddy-Daisy (say it with a southern accent...it will bring a smile to your face).

The drive was beautiful with so many red, yellow, and orange trees. The bride couldn't have picked a better day, the weather was perfect!!

Only a hand full of the pictures we took turned out...and the ones that did aren't that great either.



































Some silly highlights from my day....$3.09 gas, once you got out of Nashville. And a restaurant named Toot's. I laughed until I cried when I saw this sign. Who names their restaurant that?!

Congratulation's Renee and Matt
we are so happy for you and honored to be witness to this special day.

No comments: