Friday, October 17, 2008

meet my fellow accelerated student interns....

Last Sunday the Accelerated Student Interns and their families got together for our first monthly dinner gathering. It was a night filled with sweet kids, great food, and much laughter. Here are a few snapshots from the evening....




Pastor Toni Kline & Rachel Empey (my Cali soul sister)



Renee & Brian Alex (in love and happy to be in the ASI program together)



Next stop....Italy!!









Carrie and Keith Parsons -The Rockstars!!



Manny Garcia & Mike Clinger



The ASI's (yes it's pronounced like it's spelled)
from left to right
Keith Tennpenny, Carrie Parsons, Brian Alex, Renee Alex, Rachel Empey, Pastor Toni Kline, Manny Garcia, Pastor Scott Weaver, and Mike Clinger (missing Les Crouch, Bethany Nickleson, and Jordan Roe)

Wendy and Elijah Crouch (Les's wife and oldest son)


The Crazy kids!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE these pictures! I am so proud of you and Rachel..and Mike...for being obedient and enrolling in the intern program. You have grown sooo much already and I know there is soo much more to come. Lets just keep meeting every other week so you can rub off on me :)

Seriously...I love you and think you are absolutely amazing. You are dear friend!

Autumn said...

YAY! Sweet blog!