Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun at the Zoo!!

Thanks to a friend, who gave us complimentary tickets, Paul and I enjoyed a beautiful day at the Nashville Zoo. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.


The Zoo has been built around the Historic Grassmere Farm, which was built in 1810




This Monkey was a gymnast



Meerkat - Talk about a fat and happy!!







The Magestic Giraffe
Clouded Leopard - The the Big Cats were very sleepy today
I think this one escaped from his cage


Lions, and tigers, and bears...oh my!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh my goodness...amazing pictures girl!!!! i love your captions too! ok, are there two different zoo's in Nashville? I've been to the "zoo" but I don't remember it being this pretty. Hmmm....??

we love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like you both had fun! what a beautiful day and beautiful people too!