Thursday, November 27, 2008

This time last year...

This time last year I (Alison) was with some of my most favorite people on this earth....my childhood girlfriends and their families. Eliesha (friends since 4 yrs.), Melissa & Melanie (since 4th grade), and Stacey (since Jr. High)...ALL of my childhood memories revolve around these women in one way or another. We have laughed our way through EVERYTHING!! The awkward styles of the 80's and 90's, new boyfriends, heartbreak, newer boyfriends, more heartbreak, vacations, new schools, summer camp, new homes, lost pets, sibling rivalry, youth group, mistakes, achievements, you name it we've seen it together. Not to mention their families, truly being my family. I love these people and feel so blessed to still have them in my life.

"A friend knows everything about you and loves you anyway." (anonymous)









My Bosom Friend - Eliesha
Julia, Little Ray of Sunshine!! (Eliesha's daughter) What a hottie!
Sweet Janie - My mom's friend & Eliesha's mom



















































Me & Stacey (she would kill me if she saw I posted this picture....aaaah friendship)













Melanie & Melissa - precious friends










































My visit wouldn't be complete with a trip down Memory Lane - lunch at The Coeur d'Alene Resort, a look at the homes we grew up in, and schools we graduated from.
















































































Bus Stop - Covered to protect from the snow.

No comments: