Thursday, December 24, 2009

What a Merry Christmas

We are ready and waiting with great anticipation for the arrival of our little David Ansel. We have the nursery done, with some minor decorating accents to complete later next year. We LOVE how the wall decal turned out, it was designed by a local artist, you can view his incredible work here.

This Christmas our hearts are filled to the brim. We just cannot believe how blessed our lives are and to think we have our greatest blessing on the way. We are in awe of our awesome Lord and His love for His children. We celebrate the gift He gave us, Jesus Christ. Through Him we are so abundantly blessed.

1 comment:

Kelli Trontell {Photography} said...

WOW.
What a beautiful nursery! I love what you have done.

I am praying for you my friend. I am so excited to me the little mister that will be here before we know it!

i love you......& MERRY CHRISTMAS!