Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Valentine for You!


My Love,

You are beautiful, beloved, entrusted, adored, accepted, forgiven, valued, purchased, restored, precious, adopted, esteemed, strong, capable, intelligent, empowered, worthy, anointed, sent, watched over, delighted in, and altogether lovely....

You have ravished my heart, my sister, my bride; you have ravished my heart with one look of your eyes. Your beauty is captivating. It speaks, invites, nourishes, comforts, and inspires—your beauty is transcendent, my love.

My longing for your affection is deep and constant, for you are my treasure and my delight. You are my beloved. Take comfort in my love and let it wash over you with peace – it is forever yours.

Your Bridegrooom,
Jesus




"Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods d rown it. If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised."
Song of Solomon 8:7
Written by: Rachel Empey

1 comment:

Rachel said...

awww... you posted it. :)